Disability Sport NI’S Pupil to Paralympian workshop aims to provide teachers and classroom assistants with the knowledge and resources to support pupils with disabilities to fulfil their sporting potential and find their hidden talent.
This free 3 hour workshop includes practical advice and resources for teachers and classroom assistants to encourage and support their pupils in accessing sports opportunities and clubs.
Topics covered will include:
- How to engage pupils with a disability and Identifying talent
- How to inspire and motivate pupils with disabilities to engage in sport
- How to encourage and support pupils with disabilities to fulfiul their sporting potential
- Local sporting opportunities and clubs
- Sports pathways and local competitions
For further information on Pupil to Paralympian please contact Elaine Reid, Disability Sport NI's Performance Sport Manager on email@example.com.