Ulster University PHD Student Adrienne McCann is undertaking a research study to investigate the lived experience of people with Spinal Cord Injury with upper limb pain or injury.
If you meet the following criteria and would be happy to conribute to the research please call Adrienne on 077 8322 5353 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Have a Spinal Cord Injury (SCI)
- Aged 18 years or over
- Minimum 6 months’ post SCI
- Use (or previously used) a manually propelled wheelchair
- Have upper limb pain/damage as a result of using your manual wheelchair
- Previously attended Musgrave Park Hospital for medical treatment