Membership of Disability Sport NI is free and open to any organisation, group or club who actively works to provides opportunities for people with disabilities in Northern Ireland to be active and be the best in sport and active recreation.
- A 'voice' in the future development of sport for people with disabilities in Northern Ireland.
- Entitlement to vote at our Annual General Meeting (AGM) and to nominate your representative for election to our Board of Directors (voting members only).
- Receipt of our Annual Report.
- Information and advice services.
- Inclusion of your organisation in the list of members on our website.
- Access to a range of participation and competition events.
- Access to a range of disability and sports related training courses at a subsidised rate.
- Funding advice and access to the Grant Tracker fundraising database.
- Access to Mary Peters' funding programme.
- Support through a performance management service for talented sports people with a disability who are eligible for receipt of Sport Northern Ireland funding.
- Support with the organisation of major events being hosted by member groups.
CLICK HERE to download the Disability Sport NI Membership Application Form in Microsoft Word format.
For more information, advice or to simply have a chat about how you can get involved and take part in the Disability Sport NI membership scheme, please telephone: 028 9046 9925 textphone: 028 9046 3494 or email: email@example.com