- A 'voice' in the future development of sport for people with disabilities in Northern Ireland.
- Entitlement to vote at our Annual General Meeting (AGM) and to nominate your representative for election to our Board of Directors (voting members only).
- Receipt of our Annual Report.
- Information and advice services.
- Inclusion of your organisation in the list of members on our website.
- Access to a range of participation and competition events.
- Access to a range of disability and sports related training courses at a subsidised rate.
- Funding advice and access to the Grant Tracker fundraising database.
- Access to Mary Peters' funding programme.
- Support/performance management service for talented disabled sports people eligible for receipt of Sport Northern Ireland funding.
- Support with the organisation of major events being hosted by member groups.
Click Here to download the Disability Sport NI Membership Application Form in Microsoft Word format.